Khamis, 17 Januari 2013

Prayer Before Exam. Gudluck 2 you all...


One of the most stressful things teenagers face is examinations. Whether it's a regular test in class to the college n universities, students are not immune to the anxiety-inducing exams. While there is probably no prayer that can get you an A on an exam you don't prepare for, and probably no prayer that can change that "B" answer to an "A" answer, you can rely on God to help you study better and relax more when taking a test. Saying a prayer at exam time can help you focus better on what you have learned so that it comes out by making smarter choices on your exams.
Here is a simple prayer you can say at exam time:

Lord, today I am just really stressed. You know, Lord, that I am having some trouble with the test I am about to take. I know it's probably not the biggest world problem, with people starving, people turning away from you, people in wars, and more. But, Lord, it's what I'm facing right now, and I need you in this time. I know that no problem is too big or too small for you to handle, and I need to turn this stress over to you to help me with.

Lord, I just need to be able to focus. I need your help to look at this information so I can remember and apply it well on my exam. I need you to help me feel more confident going into the test and relax a bit so I can concentrate. Lord, please help the people around me to understand that I need to focus and study.

Also, Lord, help me when I walk into the exam. Give me the peace, when it is all said and done, to know that I walked in and did my best. I pray, Lord, for your guiding hand as I take the exam, and I ask for your welcome calm when I walk out of the classroom after.

Lord, thank you for all the blessings you have placed in my life. Thank you for being here in this time when I feel a bit overwhelmed. Thank you for always being there and allowing me to rely on you. Praise your name. Amen.







Prayer Before an Exam

Dear Lord,
Sometimes I feel a little strange prayingto you because of an exam.It doesn't really seem all that significantwhen you consider the "big picture."But right now, the test looms so largethat it is all I can see before me.

I pray to you for three things:- the strength to handle the pressure that I feel,- the confidence to feel securein my knowledge and preparation,- and the ability to keep an appropriateperspective on it all.Help me to keep in mind what is really important,even as I focus all of my time and energyon this test in the immediate future. Amen

Prayer for Preparation to Study
Grant me peace, O God, as I open my books and notes. Open my mind to Thy will, and may I dedicate these hours to Thy Son, Jesus Christ.

Offer me insight, O Lord, that I might understand these things, and see them as a part of Thy Kingdom.
May I offer Thee my best in reading and learning that it may be a part of my discipleship.

O Jesus Christ, may this be a worthy time that is faithful to Thee and bring me closer to the goals I have in order to serve Thee. I offer this time and prayer in Thy holy Name. Amen.

Prayer Before an Exam
O wise God, I pray that my mind might be rested, my body energized, and my spirit inspired for the exam I must write.
Grant me peace and assurance so that I might do the best I am able, regardless of what that might be.

Be with my fellow students and may I be a good example to them, offering reassurance and confidence regardless of how I feel.

May I be honest and insightful, and able to give a true record of what I have learned. In the end, may any disappointment be born with grace, and any joy accompanied with humility.
I write this exam with Thee, O Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Prayer For Peace of Mind

In this time of anxiety, O loving God, grant me peace of mind. Quiet any distress and allow me to see clearly my mission and discipleship.

I pray for my examiners as well as for myself, so that they might be wise in their questioning so that it will allow for a true accounting of my learning and understanding.

May the memory of my family and friends remind me of their support, regardless of outcome, united with them in the spirit of love.

May I be wise enough to gain enough rest so all might be ready, my thoughts organized, and my life dedicated to serve Thee whatever the cost, through the love of Jesus Christ, my Saviour. Amen.

First Day of Exams

O wise God, I pray that my mind might be rested, my body energized, and my spirit inspired for the exam I must write.
Grant me peace and assurance so that I might do the best I am able, regardless of what that might be.
Be with my fellow students that I might be a good example to them of faithfulness, offering reassurance and confidence regardless of how I feel.

May I be honest and insightful, able to give a true record of what I have learned this past year. In the end, may any disappointment be born with grace and any joy accompanied with humility.
I write this examination with Thee, O God. Amen.


Good Luck Everyone!

Tiada ulasan: